What do we do?
We work with you to provide your organisation with information, training and consultancy services that assist you to ensure that disabled people and people with long term health conditions are able to fully access your employment opportunities, goods and services. In this way, we are able to support you to capitalise on the benefits of inclusive practices.
How can we help you?
Our experienced disabled advisors have been providing support to organisations and businesses for many years. Many of them run their own businesses too! As a result, we are aware that each situation needs an individualised approach that fully recognises the needs of that business.
Using a solution focussed approach, we have been able to assist numerous organisations to gain a competitive advantage, by ensuring that the barriers to participation for disabled people are removed. Indeed, we have provided practical, common sense advice, consultancy and training services to organisations by giving:
- advice and support on how to retain experienced employees who develop impairments;
- information and training on how to maximise sales to disabled customers or applicants;
- consultancy and training to line managers on providing effective support for colleagues with impairments;
- information about getting support from the Government (for example, Access to Work);
- bespoke Disability Equality Training; and
- ongoing support to manage a diverse workforce or customer base, as well as other issues in business.
And if we are unable to give you an immediate answer, one of our advisors will research the topic and contact you with the information or we will signpost you to an organisation that can provide the advice and information you need.
Support with workforce diversity
We provide advice, consultancy and training services to all employers to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Support to improve inclusion
If your organisation needs practical advice and support with any aspect of the effective inclusion and participation of people with impairments, we can help.